Victoria's Timeless Treasures

A cozy little shoppe located in the village of Robesonia, Pennsylvania filled to the brim with Country Home Decor & Needful Things!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to own my own gift shoppe! In 2002, the opportunity finally presented itself & I have NEVER looked back! I'm having the time of my life. I believe the old adage that rings true for me... "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I LOVE MY JOB....I LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY! I enjoy meeting new people & helping my clients find the perfect gift or decorating accessory for their home! I hope you enjoy coming into my shoppe as much as I enjoy having you! As always, "Enter as strangers.... leave as friends!"

Friday, July 02, 2010

New Consignor!











We've just added a new consignor to our vast inventory, "Wood Land Primitives"! Her work is absolutely beautiful and it is all one of a kind pieces made out of found vintage items. Her imagination is boundless. Who would have thought to use these pieces in such a beautiful and useful way. I'm going to need a few pieces for myself too, so you better hurry on by and pick out your favorte piece today before they are all gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home